The First Draft
Things we knew about-
- Lid bounce had managed to go out of sync/stopped completely in places.
- Quality had to be reduced to 720 to get it rendered in time-This will be changed
- Lights and camera settings were grainy and noisy
- Sounds were a little off, had to be done very quickly before the deadline-We want richer sounds with a LOT less bass.
- Some of our camera angles don’t make you feel like part of the action.
- Could change the shape of the bouncer (big shoulders)-Tried before…looks a bit off.
- Lighting needs altered-White Light between colours- Altered by adding Fog and a ‘Moonlight’ spotlight. Box lights now only 2 area lights.
- Lid bounce out of sync-Was already being changed
- Rope Barriers outside club?- No space for the action to take place…also for realities sake, where would they have found a perfectly proportioned rope barrier? Barbie set?
- Include Fog/Glass Box?- DONE
- Timing and camera Issues-RESOLVED…we hope.
The Final Edit